25 January, 2009

Update

Wow, I guess I haven't updated in a while. Not such a big problem when you only have one or two readers. Actually, I think that might be an overestimation.

In any case, I'm here to use the blog for the purpose it was created. UPDATES! Yay.

I'm now at 23,000 words in my WIP. Sadly, I'm already nearing the end. It might make 30,000 by the time it's finished. Of course, finished is such a relative term. It will expand in the rewrite, at least double, judging by the amount of things I need to fix. I'm not to worried about it though. This story will likely be filed under writing practice and never see the light of day. I'm glad I'm writing it, regardless of whether it ever gets published. Writing this story has given me such an indepth understanding of the world my characters live in, it's been wonderful. Who knows, a few stories from now and I might be ready to come back to this one and turn it into something people will want to read.

In the meantime, I'm just happy to be writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment