15 January, 2009

GAH!

Bad writing week. I'm glad that I've met my goal for the week already, because my daily goals have gone through the floor.

Last night=0 words.
Tonight=0 words.
Tomorrow, I'm just guessing=0 words. I never write on Fridays, and tomorrow is going to be even more busy than usual.

I did actually write today, but the computer ate my words when it lost power. I saved everything I lost before the power went out, I know I did. But my computer had some sort of massive brain rupture and left my word count for the day somewhere in the great abyss.

I am now far to cranky and too tired to rewrite the words. I hate not making my goals, but I do need sleep. Ever try speaking a foreign language when you're overtired? It ain't pretty.

On the plus side, I did watch an excellent movie. Neil Gaiman's Stardust. If you haven't seen it you really should run out and buy it. Or rent it.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment