03 May, 2009

Grey says:

So, as usual, it's fallen to me to make excuses for the lack of posts on the blog.

Well, the creator has been sick. Very sick. She keeps grumbling about trying out for the power-vomiting Olympics. I know. She's disgusting sometimes.

She's getting better. She actually managed to eat both breakfast and supper last night without racing down the hall to the bathroom to pray to the porcelain god.

She even wrote the first scene of the rewrite of our novel The Best Laid Plans. It's okay. It could have been better. After all, I'm not in it.

I'm not in a lot of scenes, I've noticed.

I mean, I'm only the tactical leader of the Vigilantes, it's not like I'm important or anything. Next book, she keeps telling me. You'll have more scenes in the next book. I don't believe her.

Oh. Wait. She just said that I wasn't even in the first draft of The Best Laid Plans and that if I keep whining, I don't need to be in the second.

Heh. Disgusting and mean. I'd better head off then.

Adieu,

Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment